“There’s no Super Bowl for 2nd place teams.”
John’s father instilled this mentality into his son at a very young age, and its become a mantra that has lead John and Exterior Designers, Inc. to a long-standing, incredible reputation, not only with their customers, but with their suppliers, and the community as well. For 25 years EDI has been founded on the key principle of true and unquestioned professionalism. Professionalism which mandates you show up early and stay late. Professionalism that translates into providing service that doesn’t just meet customer expectations, but leaves them delighted.
John Ferris and Exterior Designers, Inc. are active members of a variety of associations, including:
- Atlas Signature Select Roofing Program
- NRCA – National Roofing Contractors Association
- NARI – National Association of the Remodling Industry
- The Rotary Club of Naperville, part of Rotary International
- Lisle Chamber of Commerce
- Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce (35+ Year Membership)
- Better Business Bureau [A+ Rating] (18+ Year Membership)
Awards & Recognition
In it’s 35-year history, EDI has been the recipient of a number of awards.
- In 2010 EDI received their 9th consecutive Better Business Bureau Complaint Free Award.
- In 2009 the company was nominated and became a runner-up in the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Awards.
- In 2008 EDI received an Honorable Mention Torch Award, spotlighting companies that exemplify ethical business practices, as outlined by the Better Business Bureau.
- In 2004 EDI was recognized by online review site Angie’s List with the Super Service Award for achieving and maintaining a SUPERIOR service rating on the site.
- In 1992 they were given the Alside Award of Excellence — acknowledging their outstanding performance in the sale and installation of Alside building products.